Five Little Seashells

Unfortunately summer is just about gone, and I didn't get to the beach...  But look out below for some seashells and a wave!  Don't you almost feel like you're at the ocean...  

This is a good one to use for a beach, summer, seasons or animals theme.  I especially love to save up warm weather felt boards to use during the colder months.   I used to do this and just take the shells away one at a time with my hand, but I love the use of a blue scarf to represent the wave...


Five Little Seashells 
Five Little Seashells, lying on the shore.
Swish went the wave, and then there were four.

Four little seashells, pretty as can be.
Swish went the wave. Then there were three.

Three little seashells, all pearly new.
Swish went the wave. Then there were two.

Two little seashells, lying in the sun.
Swish went the wave. Then there was one.

One little seashell, lying all alone.
I picked it up and I took it home.
OR
Swish went the wave, and then there were none.



You can find tons of my felt board sets in my shop!



I'm hosting Flannel Friday this week--here's the roundup!  You can also find tons of ideas at Flannel Friday's Pinterest Pages, the Flannel Friday Blog, and Flannel Friday's Facebook page.

1 comment: